Terms of Reference
Type of Committee
Management Team (Standing Committee)
- The IFCPF Management Team reports to the IFCPF Board
- The IFCPF Management Team shall have no authority that does not come from the IFCPF Board
The IFCPF Management Team shall support the IFCPF Board on all matters relating to the operations of IFCPF
Scope / Key Responsibilities
The IFCPF Management Team shall have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor the IFCPF Strategic Plan
- Support the implementation of IFCPF’s strategic plan
- Create strategic recommendations to the on-going evaluations and development of the operations of
- IFCPF and its governance
- Develop policies and make recommendations to the IFCPF Board in relation to the operations of IFCPF
- and its governance
- Oversee the operations and day-to-day running of IFCPF across all functional areas (Sport, Medical, Anti-
- Doping, Classification, Officiating, Marketing and Communications, Commercial, Finance, Administration,
- Monitor compliance with all key stakeholder policies and procedures i.e. IPC, FIFA, UEFA, AFC, WADA
- Connect with the IFCPF membership stakeholders to seek insight, ideas and feedback.
- The IFCPF Management Team shall consist of up to six (6) members, including the position of Chairperson.
- The Chairperson of the IFCPF Management Team shall be the CEO / Secretary General, as appointed by the IFCPF Board.
- One (1) member shall be the IFCPF Technical Director
- One (1) member shall be the IFCPF Office Manager
- Further IFCPF representatives may be invited to attend IFCPF Management Team meetings, however they shall be considered an ex-officio member, with speaking rights only.
- The IFCPF membership shall be invited to suggest candidates for consideration by the IFCPF Board as members of the IFCPF Management Team.
- The IFCPF Board may search for suitable candidates to ensure the IFCPF Management Team includes the best qualified individuals.
Terms of office
- Members of the IFCPF Management Team shall normally serve for four (4) years, corresponding to the term of office of the IFCPF President. Members may be reappointed to serve for a next term and there are no limitations to the number of terms members can be reappointed for.
IFCPF Management Team should be filled by appointment by the IFCPF Board,IFCPF Management Team.
- The Chairperson of the IFCPF Management Team shall produce written reports of all IFCPF Management Team meetings / activity for distribution to the IFCPF Board and IFCPF Management Team members
- The IFCPF CEO / Secretary General shall ensure that recommendations to the IFCPF Board are included on the agenda of the next IFCPF Board meeting and subsequent decisions made by the IFCPF Board are communicated to the members of the IFCPF Management Team.
- A representative of the IFCPF Management Team may be invited to attend IFCPF Board meetings
- The Chairperson of the IFCPF Management Team will provide a written report on the activities of the committee to be included in the IFCPF Annual Report.
Frequency and location
- The IFCPF Management Team normally meets at least twelve (12) times a year via conference call.
- The IFCPF Management Team normally meets at least one (1) time a year in person. These meetings will be organized by the Chairperson and CEO / Secretary General.
Membership of the IFCPF Management Team is a voluntary position; however, all reasonable expenses will be covered in accordance with IFCPF’s financial policy.
In addition to IFCPF Management Team meetings, other contact (usually electronic or by telephone) will be necessary.
- The Chairperson of the IFCPF Management Team will produce a budget for the IFCPF Management Team. The IFCPF Management Team budget will be included in the overall IFCPF budget and submitted for approval to the IFCPF Board in accordance with the IFCPF Financial Policy.
|Written||IFCPF Management Team|
|Approved||IFCPF Management Team - 1 January 2023|
|Date for review||31 December 2024|