About the project
Co-funded by the EU, this small collaborative partnership 'IFCPF Kickstart CP Football (Female)' will last for 24 months and develop better understanding of how to develop CP Football for female players.
As a collaborative learning project, partners will be tasked with consulting their own target audience, developing activity plans and then delivering participant focused activities to gain insight into how we grow the sport of CP Football and female participation.
At the end of the project, a resource will be produced to be diseminated for the entire CP Football Family and Para sport community, giving guidance, case studies and best practice on developing sport for female players.
January 2020 Kick-Off meeting
Our Erasmus+ ‘IFCPF Kickstart CP Football(f)' project began with a Kick-Off meeting in January 2020 between all project partners in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Representatives of all project partners attended the two day meeting in Amsterdam for this initial Kick-Off meeting. The busy agenda included:
- Welcome and Introductions
- IFCPF Strategic Plan and Guiding Behaviours
- CP Footballf so far
- Partner presenttions on their current development of CP Footballf
- Themed discussions on the 7 themes of IFCPF's Strategic Plan about how to develop CP Footballf
- Familairisation with the project management tools
- Project Quality Management presentation by SPIN
- Next steps and future events