IFCPF Sport Rules 2023News
IFCPF are pleased to share the following updated documents which form the sport rules for CP Football. Following feedback/consultation with IFCPF members and stakeholders, the IFCPF Technical Committee review all proposed changes and updates to form the updated sport rule documents.
These sport rules are effective immediately for all CP Football competition.
Subject to the agreement of the national football association concerned, and provided the principles of these Laws are maintained, the Laws may be modified in their application for matches for players of under 15 years of age, for female footballers and for veteran footballers in any or all of the following ways:
- number of players i.e. use of small-sided formats
- size of the field of play
- size, weight and material of the ball
- width between the goalposts and height of the crossbar from the ground
- duration of the two (2) (equal) halves of the game (and two (2) equal halves of extra time)
- the use of return substitutions
- the use of temporary dismissals (sin bins) for some/all cautions (YCs)