IFCPF Member Update MeetingsNews
The IFCPF Board are always seeking new opportunities to engage with our membership, sharing the latest updates and receiving valuable feedback.
Member Update Meetings
Beginning on Tuesday 10th April, IFCPF are hotsing a series of Member Update Meetings via online conference call.
- Tuesday 10th April - African Region
- Wednesday 11th April - European Region
- Thursday 12th April - Americas Region
- Friday 13th April - Asia-Oceania Region
The meetings will provide a key opportunity for IFCPF to update our on recent activity and developments, along with connecting regions with their regional representative on the IFCPF Board. As part of the 2016 IFCPF General Assembly, IFCPF members elected for Regional Representatives to be a link to the IFCPF Board and be a voice for the specific and different needs of our regions.
- Member at Large Africa - Lydiah Iregi
- Member at Large Americas - Jim Moorhouse
- Member at Large Asia-Oceania - Chul Soon Shin
- Member at Large Europe - Pete Ackerley
"The sucessful growth and development of our sport is highly dependant upon good communication and working in partnership with all members of our CP Football family. Ensuring that we have a positive and cohesive relationship, with the best interests of our athletes at the heart, we strive to ensure everyone can play their part in enhancing the future of CP Football."
Sam Turner - IFCPF CEO / Secretary General